- Quick A-Zs
- Support us
Browse Items (44 total)
- Tags: #Historical building
Masham Town Hall is an imposing, Grade II listed stone building built in 1912 and opened in May 1913. Set up by a legacy from the 2nd Lord Masham, the Town Hall is at the heart of the busy, beautiful and historic market town of Masham in the…
The Cycling Club was built by the Club Members who formed a limited company for the purposes of acquiring the land from Keighley Corporation & erecting the building. A subscription fund was commenced providing sufficient capital for the project to go…
Off Minster Road this historic building (c1830) is now a museum. The blue plaque on the wall it titled 'Ripon Liberty Courthouse'
Betting shop on the corner of Howard Street and Effingham Street. The Old Town Hall assembly rooms.
In Swales Yard.
Formerly the Regal Cinema this building now houses a nightclub called Kooky. Taken on a 1938 Rolleiflex Automat - the same model that was Alice Longstaff's first roll film camera.